«
1 2 3 4 5 6

2016

Happy New Year everyone!
It's a new year. It's time to start again. Stop thinking about what you're going to do and start doing it. It's time to live your life and be who you are. Forget about whatever happened in 2015 and just move on. Take risks and be yourself, you only have one life, and it's time to make the most of it. Make a new year's resolution and this time achieve it no matter what the cost is! :)
2016 will be my year. I will accomplish great things and I will be happy. I'll enjoy the ride and create lots of precious memories :)
I guess it's okay if I share my new year's resolution here, right?

My New Year's Resolutions 
-Study hard for PT3 
-Eat healthier 
-Enjoy life more
-Learn something new
-Be nicer
-Laugh more and cry less
-Spend more time with my family and friends
-Stop procrastinating
-Be productive
-Love myself as much as I love iKON 
-Be spontaneous and happy
-Be active in school activities
-Forget all shits that happened in 2015
-To be more outgoing and be able to do new things 

I'll try my best to change myself to a better person. I hope this year I won't be too distracted with KPOP stuffs lol. I wanna work hard to make myself proud. My 2015 was a mess tbh, but it's slightly better than 2014. BTW iKON literally saved my 2015, I love them with all my heart <3 
They're my happy pills, inspiration and spirit animals. I enjoyed their debut promotion era so much even tho they made me cry nearly everyday haha. Let's slowly walk together on path of flowers till the end! I love you and I will always do, babies <3
As I said before, this year, I wanna love myself as much as I love them :)
I also wanna be successful like them :)

I guess this year, I'll be busy w school stuffs huhu OTL..By the end of 2016, I wanna be happy & feel proud of myself for being successful in school, I wanna thank myself for working hard to achieve my goals. I wanna work hard to make myself proud :)
2016 is going to be my year! Good luck to myself hehe :)

Truly, 
Aida.


See you later in my next post! :)




Friday, January 1, 2016 • January 01, 2016

Intro





Aida Hazirah | 18 | iKONIC

archive



credit


design and template originally by ayuni