« »
1 2 3 4 5 6

She Believe She Could, So She Did

Hi! I'm back! If you're wondering about this post title : She Believe She Could, So She Did, I use that quote for this post just because.. I did so well for the first week of school! :D I'm so proud of myself, I also obeyed my plans & new year's resolution! The week was so tiring, indeed. But I managed to stay strong and I didn't cry much :') Everyday I'm at school for around 9 hours, FREAKING 9 HOURS. I wasn't surprised when I found out that my class (KAA) have to stay at school for extra 3 hours bcs of KKQ class/ B.Arab / Tilawah. Meanwhile other students can go home on 1.10 p.m :')
I already accepted my 'fate' I guess? Haha.
BTW, I'll update my blog at least once a week, either on Saturday or Sunday bcs I'm so busy on weekdays OTL 

Ok so let's start the week's review..

My Daily Schedule
Everyday, I wake up on 4.50 a.m, at first I wanna wake up on 5a.m something but then I realized I need to wake up earlier bcs I've to check my phone, watch Youtube vids etc. LOL. After I checked all of my social medias, I'll get up from my bed and go to the kitchen to make coffee and breakfast, I know it's kinda too early to eat breakfast but I don't like to eat breakfast after I've brushed my teeth..So yeah. Haha. I usually will cook scrambled eggs / sunny side up eggs / baked beans or just something simple. Then I'll eat my breakfast and drink my coffee while studying in the same time, mostly I'll read either Science or Sejarah bcs I'm weak at memorizing so I have to read it more than once. After studying, I'll shower, get ready then leave the house on 6.45 a.m. or just before 7 a.m. bcs I go to school by bicycle and I don't wanna be late or else I'll be in trouble bcs of traffic jam haha.

School session ends on 3.30 p.m for my class, I have KKQ class on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday, for Wednesday I have co-curriculum activity so I have to stay at school until 5 p.m. For Friday, we can go home on 12.30 p.m which is a blessing bcs it's the only day we can go home 'normally' haha. I know most of my classmates don't really like those extra classes + subjects bcs we have to stay until 3.30 p.m, I know it's exhausting af, but I hope my classmates and I (too) will stop complaining much and just work harder :') 

Once I reached home, I'll check my phone, yknow sometimes I find it's hard to divide my time for fandom life and 'normal school life' haha, but I know I'll slowly get used to it lol. Then I'll take a shower. After that I'll either eat, do my homework, study a bit or go cycling. Oh, not too forget my sister always come to my room and we'll talk about random stuffs, mostly about iKON or school stuffs haha. I'm proud and glad to say that we're so much closer now :') I realized she's a good listener and now I'm more 'open' to her, I finally 'dared' to talk freely haha. I spent a lot of time w my family this week, I no longer just stay in my room like FOREVER or stay away from everyone.. Dear God, I'm so thankful for my siblings, at least I'll feel less lonely at home bcs I have someone to talk to :)
A little change in my life made me feel a lot better and happier everyday. I think it's a slow progress to achieve my goal to be closer with them but I think I'm doing great so far, alhamdulillah :)

Then at night I'll study a bit, watch TV / Youtube, prepare my stuffs for the next day and I'll make sure to write smth in my diary. Yes, I write in my diary nearly everyday bcs I feel like I need to do it to stay positive I guess? And in the end of the week I'll write a week review in both diary and here :)
Before I go to sleep I'll do my skincare routine, apply lotion, lipbalm etc. I usually go to sleep before midnight and I'll watch a few cooking/baking vids to make myself feel sleepy haha XD

So, that's my daily schedule, which so far during the first week I really obeyed it, alhamdulillah :)

My first day of school was so fun, really. I felt so over-joyed to meet my BFFs again after more than one month lol. At first my brain coudn't function properly ( lol what even ..) bcs my brain is still on its rest mode..But I slowly 'adapted' and my brain changed its mode to school mode ( is that even makes sense? XD ) BTW in order to stay organized I basically wrote everything (mostly reminders, homeworks or teachers' names) in my black notebook, I even colour-coded my reminders hehe :) 
I totally recommend y'all to do this bcs this helped me to stay organized :)

Okay, I don't wanna talk much bcs I don't have enough time now, let's just jump to 'highlights' of the week. I'm loving all og my new teachers (esp. Science), I enjoyed school although it's tiring af, I become class' Setiausaha, AJK Form 3 for Red Team, I also was so active in class : I volunteered a  lot to answer questions etc hehe, I studied almost veveryday (I'M SO PROUD OF MYSELF!), I had MTBD on Thursday bcs of my phone (heh) but I only cried for 15 mins :D, I cried on Tuesday and Thursday bcs of iKON's new live broadcast & iKON on MCD :') , I finished reading Aksara on Tuesday (it was pretty good but among the 3 [Ajaib, Awan, Aksara] I love Awan the most], I feel so motivated and stay positive throughout the week, I had so much fun w my BFFs, I talked w my sis nearly everyday, I obeyed my sched.,Gotong-royong on Saturday was a blast [boys cooperated so well, they even helped me &my friends], I attened co-curriculum activity altho my BFFs didn't [it was so boring w/o them], I didn't sleep on Saturday's night bcs I'm in charge of 'decorating' front notice board + teacher asked me to print names etc. so I stayed up til morning to finish them, I'm was so productive last week, hope I'll keep it up! I guess that's all. Hope you enjoyed reading haha.

It was a very tiring week, I endured it w/o complaining much tho hehe. Okay bye! Gtg!~ :D



Monday, January 11, 2016 • January 11, 2016

Intro





Aida Hazirah | 18 | iKONIC

archive



credit


design and template originally by ayuni