« »
1 2 3 4 5 6

It Always Seems Impossible Until Its Done

Hi! So I'm back again with a new post after another busy week heh. My last post actually was posted on Monday, 7 a.m, right after I published it I've to rush to school OTL I won't let that happen again..Haha. Oh btw I'll use a bit of Malay in this post bcs..I feel like my BM got worser since I talked fully in English often ROTFL, so I hope y'all wouldn't mind hehe..
I'm writing this on 1.30 a.m. lol I know I was supposed to sleep now but I only get to do this on weekend since I have to sleep & wake up early during weekdays :( 
I feel so annoyed at my last post here, it's too simple and not detailed like I originally want it to be..
Pernah tak kau expect post tu panjang nak mampus sebab ambil masa yang lama nak type, tapi actually pendek je? :( 
So I'll be more detailed in sharing my stories next time, takdelah bosan sangat bila baca heh.

Tbh this week was pretty tough for me, bukan extremely busy ke apa, I still enjoyed going to school.. Just ada some days tu aku rasa unmotivated gila, rasa macam aku ni dah kembali jadi diri aku yang dulu (you know, lemah semangat and over-emo)..Kenapalah aku ni memang susah nak consistent a.k.a istiqamah nak stay positive :(
Minggu ni, aku takdelah positive gila & productive sangat macam minggu lepas. 

"Ha, kan dah cakap, kau tu memang macam tu. Minggu pertama je rajin, productive, motivated segala. Lepas tu dah buat balik old habit kau a.k.a procrastinating" -Voice inside my head :]

Then the positive side of me replied..

"Resting doesn't mean you're procrastinating. Don't torture yourself, tak salah pun rasanya kalau kau berehat, memang taklah kan nak buat kerja 24/7, it's okay to put yourself first. You still do your homeworks on time, still study etc. Love yourself."

Dan..aku ikut cakap positive side tu. Aku balik sekolah pukul 3.30 petang, masa tu memang dah takde tenaga, memang rasa nak tidur je sampai Maghrib. Tapi aku so far jarang tidur lepas balik sekolah sebab asyik fikir kena siapkan homework secepat yang boleh. Lagi satu, kalau aku tidur lepas sekolah mesti bangun-bangun nanti rasa pening gila sobs. Biasanya hari Jumaat je lah aku tidur tengah hari / petang~ 

Hari Isnin, hari yang ramai orang tak suka termasuk aku. Aku tak suka hari Isnin just because of the morning assembly. Walaupun kadang-kadang cikgu tak berucap lama, tapi aku still anggap perhimpunan tu bosan dan leceh. Hahaha. Teruk betul bila lah nak berubah.. 

Pagi Isnin tu, aku rushing sikit pergi sekolah sebab aku publish post baru tepat-tepat pukul 7 pagi, haha. Lepastu, memang aku gelabah gila lah. Aku paling benci sampai lambat. Tapi alhamdulillah masa aku sampai tu belum kena beratur lagi heh. Tak lama lepas tu, perhimpunan pun start macam biasa. Bosan. 

Antara sebab-sebab utama budak sekolah benci perhimpunan..sebab..spot check. Yeah. 
Tiba-tiba baru tau tak boleh pakai brooch, kitorang pun cabut cepat-cepat kahkah. Lepastu baru aku sedar kuku aku panjang sikit argh. Then masa depan pengawas aku menggeletar kot, pengawas tu pun perasan. Damn. Malu gila hahaha. Nasib baik lepas lol. I nearly got anxiety attack -_-

Nothing much happened during classes. I'm still focused af. On 3.15 p.m. I bid goodbye w my friends because they're going homr meanwhile I'm attending latihan rentas desa. It wasn't bad, really. I just walked from the beginning until the end haha no kidding okay! 

When I reached home, my dad asked "Penat? Nasib baik ada hadiah, poslaju dah sampai" I legit screamed and go to my room. My sister is already waiting for me, lol obviously she's itching to open it. I felt so happy, really. It's really worth the wait. Oh damn dari tadi lupa nak cakap tu benda apa haha. It's iKON Season's Greeting a.k.a Kony's Island that I bought using my own money :')
I unboxed the SG with my sis. There are so many things inside the box : Photobook, Polaroid set, Mouse pad, Desk calendars, Poster and more. At first I thought the desk calendars were so big but it's not haha it's okay tho. FYI Kony's Island is the first official KPOP merch I bought with my own money and yeah, no regrets buying it! The concept of the photobook is really funny tho haha I can't take it seriously xD 

Okay I really forgot to tell y'all something important. I won EPOP's iKON portrait drawing contest :')
I sent a drawing of Yunhyeong my prince that I drew last May (long time ago, yes I know haha) That's one of my fav. drawings ever but yeah I let it go bcs I'm pretty confident with that one hehe. AND I WON! My drawing was published in EPOP January 2016 issue :) 
The prize? Well,on 31st December the prize arrived. It's iKON's Half Album damn I did't expect it at all bcs they said the prize is iKON's merch but ofc I'll still accept the half album gladly! I unboxed the Half Album with my sister haha I was so excited bcs that was my first time lol. I got Donghyuk's photocard hehe. Tbvh I don't really like Half Album's concept but yeah I still fangirled over those pics in the photobook lol what a trash..

Back to the story haha we still have a long way to go. After I showered, I started doing my assignment. I was in charge of the 'birthday poster' (idk what it's called lol), the work wasn't hard at all it's just time consuming and I finished all of the works on 10.30 p.m. and go to sleep. 

On Tuesday, again I woke up on 4.50 a.m, I've decided to spend that morning with journalling. Tuesday was so boring tbh haha. The next day (Wednesday) I felt so stressed out. I cried for 2 times on that day sigh.. I'm not 'that' strong. For me it's okay to cry bcs it's been a while so why not. On that dayI had the same feeling I felt back then during my UPSR & UPSRA days. But at the end of the day I still managed to force myself to smile and be positive.. 

There's always rain after rainbow. I felt a lot better on Thursday. The night before I prayed to God to help me get up on 4 a.m. something because I want to perform Solat Tahajjud & Hajat. I thought I couldn't make it. It Always Seems Impossible Until Its Done. Alhamdulillah I managed to wake up on time and I DID IT! :) Then all of form 3 students have to be at the hall for the entire day to listen to speeches about study tips, memorization tips, and our teachers also explained literally everything about PT3 which made me feel so anxious.. I'm afraid :(
Anyway, I feel so motivated after those speeches. I'll work hard to achieve 11 A's :')

On Friday, nothing much happened at school. But Rabie came to my house to watch Kony's Island together hehe. We had a good time laughing out loud lmao. iKON boys were so embarassing but ofc I love the care-free them so much :') Hope they'll stay happy and cheerful like that <3
Then I spent the evening editing stuffs that I'm going to print. Overall it's such a nice day, I had so much fun..

On Saturday I still have to go to school bcs of rentas desa a.k.a road run. I thought it'll be tiring af, but not really actually hehe. I even 'donated' one point to my sport team :D Jico was so fast like seriously..damn that girl is no joke. Reen was left behind because probably she's just too unmotivated to run plus it was raining so hard ..heh. I reached home on 11.40 a.m. and about an hour later guess what happened? MY FULL ALBUM ARRIVED OMG. I also ordered iKON's full album, I bought the red version just because I like the pics in red version's photobook more than the pics in green version's photobook. The content in the full album is literally just the same things in the half album, IMO the full album's packaging is SO MUCH BETTER than the half album haha just saying XD
Oh, I was so nervous to open the envelope that contain the random photocard and 3 random polaroids. I GOT SONG YUNHYEONG Y'ALL DAMN I NEVER FELT SO LUCKY BEFORE!!
He looks so fine as always argh I love him so much <3 

I didn't do anything in the evening, just resting lol. Then on 6.30 p.m I watched Anaconda, then Brave, Seventh Son and lastly Jessabelle hahaha. Wow. 4 movies in one night ._. 
After finished doing my homework, I scrolled my Tumblr a bit and worked on this blog post haha. I'm going to sleep after this eventho I still have a lot of things to do. I'm tired haha. 
I know this post is boring, maklumlah dah ngantuk so takde idea sangat. Kekeke. Nanti2 lah ye aku edit. Oklah I guess that's all! Bye! <3


Jinhwan again asdfghjkl haha why not xD He's so irresistible lol I'm not being unloyal okay I still love Song Yunhyeong with all my heart >< But Jinhwan is too adorable HAHAHA 



Sunday, January 17, 2016 • January 17, 2016

Intro





Aida Hazirah | 18 | iKONIC

archive



credit


design and template originally by ayuni