« »
1 2 3 4 5 6

Hello December!


Hi everyone. I've been gone for too long, sorry. But hey, December is finally here! I'm free from school and I have nothing much to do, so I think this is a good time to come back here, I hope I'll be more active from now on. I'm planning to write a post everyday starting today until the end of this month, I hope everything will go well as I planned :) I'll think of something interesting to post everyday, or else I'll bore you all to death, just saying~ 
December wishes :
I wish this last month of the year brings us all happiness. I just want to be more happy & productive, so at the end of the month when I look back I will only remember all great things I've done, I want to remember all good memories & be grateful for each blessings from God. At the end of the month I hope I will say "I'm proud of myself" for using my time wisely during this school holiday, and I hope I will be very prepared for a new school year :) 

I hope this last month of 2016 will be memorable! Happy December guys <3 

What are your plans for this holiday? I've planned many things to do so I won't die from boredom lol. I will always love school holidays. It's so good to be away from school for a while. It's not that I purely hate going to school, but I tend to get stressed out easily when I'm at school. I'm always in a good mood when I don't have to go to school. 

By the way, I'm so into lettering these days! I bought Artline Stix brush connecting pens a week ago and I've been practicing a lot to improve my lettering. I'm still lacking a lot, so I won't share my works with you guys yet. But I will definitely post them here soon :) I need to practice more hehe. I don't remember how I got into lettering. I always find lettering interesting. I love to watch lettering videos on Instagram! They're very relaxing somehow.. So I wanted to try it too, but it's hard to find brush pens here. Back then I started learning how to do faux calligraphy. I used faux calligraphy often in my bullet journal. I'll show them later, in my bullet journal post :) Now I finally own Artline Stix that I wanted for so long, I found it in Popular bookstore. The only thing that I dislike is the size, it's not really suitable for beginners in my opinion. It's too big for me and hard to control.. But I'm quite used to it now, my upstrokes are still ugly though, I wish I don't have shaky hands :( 

Lettering is so fun, trust me! I enjoyed it so much. You guys should try it too :) 

Other than lettering, I'm into planning too. I think I kinda got addicted. I can't live without creating to-do lists, literally. I love keeping myself busy. I love knowing what to do in life. I know I shoud've just have fun like others, because it's school holiday duh, I should've just rest and not do anything. But I don't want to waste my precious time. I'm being so strict & hard on myself lately. My morning routine stays the same like my morning routine during school days. I still wake up before 6 a.m., sometimes I still wake myself up on 3.30 a.m. to prepare myself for the day. I enjoyed waking up early, I'm always an early bird, I don't know how to sleep in until noon, I can't do that. No matter how late I go to sleep at night, I'll always wake up early. I'm not bragging, just stating. I feel so much better when I wake up early & start my day immediately. I created plans for myself everyday. 

For now, I don't have anything to study for, but I want to pre-read Form 4 books in order to prepare myself for a new school year, I totally regretted not studying much during last year's school holiday. I hope I will have enough motivation to study during this school holiday. PT3 results will come out in 19 days. I'm not really nervous, I don't want to expect anything, I don't think I get straight A's but that's fine. Ah I will talk more about this later. Other than studying and lettering, I planned to continue my drawing projects. Back then I couldn't draw much because I want to focus on my studies but now I'm free from any exams.. so I will definitely continue drawing :) 
I've finished my drawing of Hanbin last week, I'll post it along with my other drawings of this week as well, probably I'll make a post of my drawings this Sunday, so wait for it! :D (FYI I've posted it on my Twitter, you can check it here! <3) 

I love watching kdramas nowadays. I'm watching Legend of the Blue Sea and Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo. Legend of the Blue Sea is so funny and interesting to watch, Jun Jihyun is so gorgeous in LOTBS, her character is so funny & before this I didn't find Lee Minho handsome lol but ah I just realize that now ><
Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo is fun to watch too, Joohyuk and Sungkyung is so cute together :( Kim Bok Joo is my spirit animal! Her personality is so adorable & cute to me. I enjoyed watching both dramas. I'd totally recommend you guys to watch it too.

I actually still can't get over Scarlet Heart Ryeo. SHR is my all time favourite kdrama, I won't ever be able to move on from it. I love everything about SHR (except the ending, of course), kudos to all casts especially Lee Joon Gi. Ah I never loved any actor before, he's the first. I love his acting in SHR so much. SHR made me cry a lot, I literally cried watching all episodes haha. I thought I won't be able to enjoy watching it because it's a historical drama (I never watched any historical drama before), but duh I was wrong. Everything about SHR is damn perfect. IU's acting is good, I've no complaints at all. You know what's the best thing about SHR? THE HANDSOME PRINCES, of course! >< Oh and I love Soohyun in SHR, she's so pretty..I'm so sad that she died :( I hope there will be SHR 2 because I need a better ending ugh! It's so frustrating. The ending leave us all hanging with thousand questions. I want a better ending for Wang So and Haesoo :( Okay enough for the rant, I don't want to make this post too long because of my rant about SHR, probably I should do a separate post about it.

I'm doing Mix and Match marathon with my sister now. Mix and Match is very painful to watch again. I hate watching my boys cry. But for the sake of my sister, I'm willing to feel the pain again lol. Well, I just want my sister to know more about iKON/Team B. I'm so glad that she finally liked iKON! Her bias is Chanwoo, funny how she used to say bad things about him but now she fell head over heels for Chanwoo. Who wouldn't fall for Jung Chanwoo though? >< Now I've someone to talk to about iKON at home :) I'm so close to my sister now, thanks to iKON :') 
By the way I really miss my boys. I hope they're doing well & always stay healthy. I'm so worried about Donghyuk, he looks so skinny during MMA. He lost so much weight..He said he wanted to look good for us fans :( I'm so sad ugh baby we love you just the way you are.. Hm..

Actually if it weren't because of iKON, 2NE1 and BLACKPINK, I would've quit being a KPOP fan a long time ago. I just lost interest in KPOP (in general), that's all. Speaking of 2NE1.. I'm still in denial to be honest. I can't believe we won't see them together performing on stage as 2NE1 again. I'm beyond heartbroken and upset. I actually can see their disbandment coming ever since Minzy's departure but still.. it's very heartbreaking. I want justice for my queens. Something is wrong, I want to know the truth. I cried reading their apology letters. I'm so sad that they felt sorry for the disbandment..But I will always love them no matter what. I will continue to support them. Dear CL, Bom, Dara & Minzy, I will always love you all, I wish you luck in everything you do. You will be missed, for sure. Once a blackjack, forever a blackjack. You all will always have a special spot in my heart. Thank you for all the memories. I love you so much 2NE1. 

Oh I wrote a lot already. I should end this post now. See you in next post. Thanks for reading. I hope you all always remember to take care of yourself and have a nice day! :) Ily. 


Thursday, December 1, 2016 • December 01, 2016

Intro





Aida Hazirah | 18 | iKONIC

archive



credit


design and template originally by ayuni